- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Backs Banning Nancy Pelosi from Stock Trades: ‘It’s Not Fair to the Rest of the Country’
- Senate Blocks Chuck Schumer's Gambit to Break Filibuster
- Senate Republicans Block Democrat 'Voting Rights' Bills, Setting Up Filibuster Showdown
- 'Incoherent and Catastrophic': Republican Senators Slam Biden's 'Green Light' to Putin
- Pinkerton: If Loose Lips Sink Ships, Biden’s Loose Tongue Could Get Us into a War
Tag Archives: democrats
The 1940 movie, The Ghost Breakers, starring Bob Hope and Paulette Goddard contains one of Mr. Hope’s funniest political one-liners. At a time when the Democrat party had Franklin Roosevelt comfortably ensconced in the White House eagerly awaiting his 3rd term as President, this Paramount movie production had no misgivings about taking a funny political shot at the party faithful in this classic comedy-horror film. Gee, do you think that would happen today? Continue reading →
We made a little Holder history this afternoon with the House of Representatives voting 255 – 67 to hold the US Attorney General in contempt of Congress. Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat’s Dragon Lady extraordinaire, herded about a hundred of her socialist sheep out through the House door in defiance of the vote. But that little grandstanding gesture didn’t change the outcome. In fact, 18 Democrats voted in favor of finding Holder in contempt. Continue reading →
The Republicans’ good chances of gaining majority control of the US Senate just got even better. With the announced retirement of Senator Ben Nelson (D) of Nebraska, the Democrats must now defend 23 Senate seats in 2012 while the Republicans have only 10 seats to defend. Continue reading →
Let’s give thanks for the arrogance, stupidity, and pathetic desperation of America’s Leftwing elements and to all their Democrat enablers embedded in the cracks and crevices of government, academia, media, and business. The gullible girls and boys of the Occupy brat pack brigade have switched on the revealing light of the liberal Leftwing agenda. And my of my, what do we see? Continue reading →
Don’t look now, but those pesky long-term trends are showing. And their sneak preview into the American political future bodes bad news for the progressive true believers in the Democrat party. Continue reading →
Hillary Clinton for President in 2016? You can bet on it! Continue reading →
GOProud, the political advocacy organization of conservative gays and lesbians, issued this statement in response to the healthcare bill just passed by our Democrat dis-functional congress. Continue reading →
If you spend a lot of time consuming network news and pigging out at all the media entertainment eateries that technology has be offer, you would be totally convinced that America was a very liberal nation. Think again. Continue reading →
Who would have thought back in January 2009 that Obama and his Democrat Congress would be limping into this New Year bruised, bitten, and battered. Obama 09 offered us a Twilight Zone of inverted images, fictionalized facts, and historical hyperbole. Continue reading →