- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- IRS Job Listing: Special Agents Must 'Carry a Firearm and Be Willing to Use Deadly Force'
- Dem Rep. Lofgren: Mar-a-Lago Raid, January 6 Probe 'Could Potentially Overlap'
- Fargo, North Dakota School Board Cancels Pledge of Allegiance
- WATCH: Fauci Booed Before Throwing First Pitch at Mariners Game
- Trump Took the Fifth After FBI Raid, Parallel New York Criminal Investigation
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
Reflecting the amateurish leadership currently in the White House, the DNC, in mid convention, jammed through party platform changes today to stem the tide of bad PR and virulent dissension within their own ranks. These clowns only made themselves and their party look like the hide-and-seek socialists that they really are. Continue reading →
Here’s some strategic conservative wisdom to start off our day compliments of David Gelernter, Professor of Computer Science at Yale and author of America-lite: How Imperial Academia Dismantled Our Culture. Of course, we all know that so many of us Right of Center folks like to stand along society’s sidelines and pompously pontificate about the American cultural scene. And don’t you just love it when conservative commentators shake their heads in absolute puzzlement over the positive polls for the Obama phenomenon? Well, here’s a little perky prod for all your bitching and bewildered bystanders. Continue reading →
One of the best analysis on the Walker Wisconsin recall win was penned by Walter Russell Mead at the American Interest today. If you’ve ever scratched your head in total bewilderment at the obstinate stance taken by Democrats over the commonsense agenda of reducing an outsized government bureaucracy, here’s your answer. Continue reading →
“The Democratic Party’s increasing dependence on public employee unions is a serious disadvantage in the political battles of today and the years to come”. So says Chris Stirewalt over at Fox News. Continue reading →