- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Praises Mic Muting as a 'Good Idea': 'I Think There Should Be More Limitations on Us'
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds North Carolina Rally
- Watch Live: President Trump Campaigns in Gastonia, North Carolina
- Pelosi Predicts Democrats Take White House, Both Chambers of Congress -- 'We Will Increase Our Numbers in the House'
- Report: Senate Democrats to Boycott Amy Coney Barrett's Committee Vote
Tag Archives: Democrat Party
The unionizing of the Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee was supposed to be an easy victory for the United Auto Workers. Finding unprecedented support from the management of the plant, the UAW bosses surmised a simple slam-dunk in their first campaign battle to subjugate the recalcitrant, right-to-work South. But surprise, surprise—instead of picking that soiled union label to be forever welded to their wallets, the VW workers, to the shock and chagrin of progressive toadies everywhere, pinned the turn-down tail on this Democrat donkey. Continue reading →
Appearing at the local Sak N Save in Reno, Nevada, Miss Fluke told her adorning audience of ten just how important it was to reelect Prince Charming, for without the likes of Big Daddy O, the wimpy women of America wouldn’t be able to locate their lady parts let alone manage them.
How utterly laughable, that the male-hating womyn’s movement has been cleverly co-opted by the very forces it has always sought to vanquish. Now instead of barefoot and pregnant, we are urged to be bare-assed and promiscuous. My gosh, our great grandmothers were freer and more self-sufficient than this progressive caricature of the independent woman. Continue reading →
♬ And I’ll wear moccasins, wampum beads, feather hats, which will go to prove—I’m an Indian too! ♬
Ethel Merman from Annie Get Your Gun belts out Lizzie Light Skin’s theme song. I am so enjoying this senatorial farce getting played out in that Kennedy compound of politically progressive Massachusetts. Looking so like a ludicrously lame liar, the ditzy Democrat dame with the semi-lousy law degree from Rutgers U wants America to believe she never relied on an affirmative action cheat sheet to gain her appointment at Harvard. Continue reading →
According to the Democrat Party, Stay-at-Home Moms are the Edith Bunkers of women-kind, silly out-of-touch Dingbats who should just shut up and make sandwiches for the big grown-up broads. Well, after the media firestorm surrounding Rosen’s remarks, it would appear that the real Dingbats in the room here ain’t the Ann Romneys of the world. Ah, the sweet sounds of sisterhood emanating from all that Hope and Change. Continue reading →