- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- DNI Ratcliffe: 'Hunter Biden's Laptop Is Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign'
- Amy Coney Barrett Is Following the Law All the Way to the Supreme Court
- Donald Trump Returns to the Campaign Trail with a Vengeance
- Joe Biden Calls a 'Lid'; Off Campaign Trail for Three Days Until Last Debate
- SF Mulls Changing 'Racist' School Names, Including Washington and Lincoln: Black Mayor Calls Timing ‘Offensive’
Tag Archives: Delaware Supreme Court
The Delaware Supreme Court overturned a decision by the Delaware Human Relations Commission that had found the Carmike 14 Movie Theater in Dover guilty of racism because their manager had ‘used a condescending tone’ when he asked a predominately black audience to be sure to turn off their cell phones before the main feature. Continue reading →