- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- New York Times Smears Trump Supporter as 'White Nativist'
- Watch Live: Pro-2A Americans Come to Virginia to Rally for Gun Rights
- ICE Deporting Illegal Migrants to Home Countries — from Guatemala, Before Arriving at U.S. Border
- Pollak: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Saw America as the Solution, Not the Problem
- Iran Drops Davos 2020 Summit Appearance over 'Agenda Change'
Tag Archives: December 7 1941
It’s 1941 and America is sleeping while the world is boiling and burning. Yep, we snoozed away throughout the 1930s, deep asleep within those topsy-turvy dreams of a passive USA all snug and secure in her cozy cradle of seclusion. Who the hell cares if Nazis are marching across the map of Europe. What business is it of ours if England is getting obliterated by Blitzkrieg bombs. And let those crummy Japs pillage, rape, and slaughter their way across that hell-hole called Asia. We ain’t the god-damn policeman for the planet. Continue reading →
Let’s us take a moment today to remember the American servicemen killed on December 7, 1941 at Pearl Harbor. And let us offer up a simple prayer of thanksgiving for our American homeland and all the wonderful bounty with which she has provided us. Continue reading →