- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump: They Play Games in Philadelphia — Watch the Voting Very Closely
- Donald Trump: Joe Biden Works for Big Tech, Big Media — They Keep Scandals Quiet
- Tom Cotton: Joe Biden Avoids Wage-Raise Policy
- Pollak: Biden, Running on 'Unity,' Says He Couldn't Work with Republicans
- Blue State Blues: Nine Things to Vote Against
Tag Archives: death penalty
I guess we can all sleep well tonight knowing that the California parole board has once again denied a free pass to this brutal unrepentant serial killer. At the age of 77, Manson remains as defiant and devious as ever. But the farce of giving this monster a chance to wangle a get-out-of-jail card continues at ever regular 5-year intervals in the hippy dippy happy land that is the state of California. Let’s all hope that in 2017 this horrendous hunk of human garbage will be dead and gone and no longer sustained on taxpayer life support. Where’s the Obama death panels when we really need them?! Continue reading →