- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump: They Play Games in Philadelphia — Watch the Voting Very Closely
- Donald Trump: Joe Biden Works for Big Tech, Big Media — They Keep Scandals Quiet
- Tom Cotton: Joe Biden Avoids Wage-Raise Policy
- Pollak: Biden, Running on 'Unity,' Says He Couldn't Work with Republicans
- Blue State Blues: Nine Things to Vote Against
Tag Archives: Death of Right and Wrong
If you’re looking for an easy to read but solid summary of the Left’s cultural shenanigans and the devastating effects of its war on America’s psyche, then I would wholeheartedly recommend Tammy Bruce’s scathing polemic, The Death of Right and Wrong: Exposing the Left’s Assault on our Culture and Values. As the snotty review of her book by Publishers’ Weekly back in 2003 correctly states, Ms. Bruce rips into the progressive gurus and their phony catechism of moral chaos. Continue reading →