- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Fauci Defends NIH Funding Wuhan Lab: 'Only Regret' Is That It's Caused 'Such a Degree of Distraction'
- Fauci: 'No Evidence' for COVID Originating from Lab
- Fauci: 'I Still Say That We're Not Going to See' Central Vaccine Mandates, 'It's Still Not Going to Happen'
- CDC: Childhood Obesity Soared During Pandemic
- DeSantis Team: Florida's Revised Quarantine Rule Is 'Very Simple'
Tag Archives: deaf interpreter
What! No signing in Spanish for the one and only non-English speaking deaf person in the New York metropolitan area??? What a diversity travesty! But I’m sure the progressive wonder boy will quickly remedy this awful dilemma by adding another Bloomberg bureaucrat to the city’s payroll. Continue reading →