- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive -- Trump Media CEO Devin Nunes: Taking on Woke Big Tech the 'Battle of All Battles'
- Report: 2 NYPD Officers Dead After Shooting During Domestic Call
- Photos: Tens of Thousands of High School and College Students Gather in D.C. to March for Life
- Aaron Rodgers Blasts Joe Biden for Calling Covid 'Pandemic of the Unvaccinated,' Mocks His Public Speaking
- GOP Rep. Steel: Most of the Victims of Pro-Criminal Policies in L.A. Are Non-White, We Need DOJ Involvement on Rail Theft
Tag Archives: Dan Savage
Jim Goad, author of the Redneck Manifesto and Shit Magnet, has written the penultimate response to Dan Savage’s anti-Christian hate rant and to the gay grievance groupies that Savage represents. Goad is well-known for his smack-in-the-face writing style, spitting out his hard-bitten cultural blasphemies with a deliberate disregard for the politically correct puritanism of the liberal status quo. Continue reading →
It was supposed to be a national journalism conference for high school students from around the country but it turned out to be an anti-Christian propaganda tirade spewed forth by non other than Dan Savage, the queer anti-bullying guru who portrays himself as the savior of all those disaffected and abused gay youth out there supposedly hunkered down in America’s school systems. Continue reading →