- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mark Zuckerberg Tells Angry Facebook Employees He May Change Censorship Policy on Trump and Other World Leaders
- Exclusive – Matt Gaetz: Twitter ‘Ought to Look in the Mirror’ for Inciting Violence with Black Lives Matter, Antifa
- Report: LAPD Arrests Man 'Armed to the Teeth' in National Guard Uniform
- AG William Barr: 'Even Greater Law Enforcement Resources' Coming to D.C. Tonight
- Law Enforcement Throws Up Taller Temporary Barriers Around the White House
Tag Archives: Daily Collegian
Rich Lowry, editor of the National Review and one of the defendants in a civil lawsuit brought by Michael Mann—you remember the Chicken Little Professor of Earth Science at Penn State—took out a full-page ad in the university’s student newspaper, The Daily Collegian. Mr. Lowry offered up a tongue-in-cheek congrats to the Hockey Stick Holy Mann for the Nobel Peace prize the Prof has falsely claimed as his. Continue reading →