- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- IG Report Proves Democrats Were Wrong, and Nunes Right, About FISA Warrant
- DOJ IG: 'At Least 17 Significant Errors or Omissions in the Carter Page FISA' Application
- Report: Democrats Drop 'Bribery,' Mueller Report from Articles of Impeachment
- Report: House Democrats to Announce Articles of Impeachment Tuesday
- Red State Senate Democrats Not Yet Convinced They Will Vote to Convict Trump on Articles of Impeachment
Tag Archives: DADT
There has been a bit of a brouhaha within conservative circles over the inadvertent outing of one of Rick Perry’s presidential campaign strategists by none other than GOProud, the gay conservative political organization. The Perry campaign released a political ad several days ago knocking the repeal of DADT, and in responding to the content of the ad, GOProud apparently mentioned to the media that a particular Perry strategist was gay. Since this strategist was closeted with regard to his sexual orientation, GOProud had effectively outed him. Many conservatives were upset at what they saw as a despicable act by GOProud and that included the influential alternative media maven, Andrew Breitbart. Continue reading →
The Stanford Conservative Society has launched a petition in support of the return of ROTC at Stanford University. The petition was launched on February 22nd and as of February 28th, the pro-ROTC sign-on had collected 812 signatures. Continue reading →
In addressing those illustrious academic institutions that come under the rubric of ‘Ivy League’, I can only paraphrase Richard Nixon in summing up their current cultural reality: You don’t have DADT to kick around anymore. Continue reading →
Although not in a position to directly affect a free-standing vote in the Lame Duck session to repeal the military’s Don’t Ask Don’t Tell policy, Pat Toomey, the newly elected Republican Senator from Pennsylvania, has come out in support of repeal. Continue reading →
It was reported today that the Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman, Carl Levin (D-Michigan), may be considering dumping the Don’t Ask Don’t Tell repeal proposal from the Defense Authorization bill. Continue reading →