- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
- The Hillary Hilarity Begins in Earnest
- Be of Good Christmas Cheer, Dear Patriots
- Pearl Harbor and the Price of Isolationism
- A Thanksgiving Truism from Pat Sajak
Explore All Posts
- Jeff Sessions Pushes Back Against Hillary Clinton’s ‘Radical’ Suggestion of a Global Right to Immigrate
- Blockbuster Poll: Americans Reject Obama-Clinton-Ryan Position on Trade
- The Country Can’t Survive a Third Obama Term
- Trump Threatens to Seat Former Bill Clinton Mistress in Front Row at Debate **UPDATE** She Accepts!
- FLASHBACK – Gennifer Flowers: Hillary Clinton an ‘Enabler’ Who Encouraged Bill to ‘Do Whatever He Does With Women’
Tag Archives: crossing the aisle
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →