- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Fact Check: Four Major Holes In Rep. Adam Schiff’s Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
- POLLAK: Adam Schiff’s Tactics on Intel Probe Threaten National Security
- Reports: Israeli-American Teen Arrested for Antisemitic Hate Crime Hoax Spree
- London Terror Killer Named as Convicted Criminal Khalid Masood
- Theresa May says ‘Islamist’ Westminster Attack ‘Not Islamic’
Tag Archives: crossing the aisle
The public mugging of Juan Williams and the subsequent despicable comments made about him by his former employer, Vivian Schiller, the CEO of NPR, offers a teachable moment for all of those middle-of-the road moderates and their liberal-leaning sidekicks. Continue reading →