- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Cuomo: Trump 'COVID Scandal' Makes 'Watergate Look Innocent' - 'Trump Was Wrong from Day One'
- Los Angeles Teachers’ Union: Free Up Funds to Reopen Schools by Defunding Police
- Man Raises $115,000 to Supply Goya Products to Food Pantries
- Study: 5.4 Million Americans Lost Their Health Insurance Due to Coronavirus
- Ohio County Implements Hotline to Report People Not Wearing Masks
Tag Archives: Credit Default Swap
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well, the following chart gives us a stunning glimpse of the cultural correlations between a country’s extensive debt and the economic potency of its male population. Take a look at the debtor countries of the European Union and the percentage of their men who remain at home with Mommy. Continue reading →