- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: 8000 Migrants Detained Under Border Bridge in Texas
- Inflation Near Record in Biden's Backyard
- Hezbollah Terrorists Defy U.S. and Deliver Iranian Fuel to Cheers in Lebanon
- French Forces Kill Leader of Islamic State in the Greater Sahara
- FNC's Carlson: Biden Vaccine Directive an 'Insult to Science'
Tag Archives: Cranston
Oh my, a school in Rhode Island had the audacity to continue their tradition of hosting an annual father-daughter dance knowing full well that doing so might exclude those girls living in alternative settings. But have no fear, for the ACLU is here, ready, willing, and able to bash those bullies with a threatening letter using what seems to be their bottomless coffers of cash to enforce the cultural mandates that would proscribe the outrageous public flaunting of families with fathers. Continue reading →