- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive--Immigration Expert: Trump Can End H-4 Visas, OPT Program to Shore Up Jobs for Americans
- New England Journal of Medicine: Coronavirus Could Be No Worse than Flu
- Coronavirus Deaths May Be Much Higher than Iranian Government Admitted, Says BBC
- Amy Klobuchar Decides to Address AIPAC Conference -- via Video
- Doug Collins CPAC: Swamp Couldn't Stop You from Electing Trump, Schiff Can't Spell 'Truth'
Tag Archives: contempt of congress
We made a little Holder history this afternoon with the House of Representatives voting 255 – 67 to hold the US Attorney General in contempt of Congress. Nancy Pelosi, the Democrat’s Dragon Lady extraordinaire, herded about a hundred of her socialist sheep out through the House door in defiance of the vote. But that little grandstanding gesture didn’t change the outcome. In fact, 18 Democrats voted in favor of finding Holder in contempt. Continue reading →