- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Rep. Paul Gosar on #ReleaseTheMemo: Obama’s ‘Weaponization’ of DOJ and Intelligence Services Links to Fast and Furious, IRS, and Benghazi Scandal
- Fusion GPS Co-Founder Suggests He Billed Clinton Campaign Law Firm $160,000 to Pay Trump Hoax Dossier Author
- NumbersUSA’s Rosemary Jenks: E-Verify Ignored in DACA Negotiations Because ‘Members of Congress Know It Will Work’
- Veterans Group Says NFL Censored Pro-National Anthem #PleaseStand Super Bowl Ad
- Fake News Allegedly Provokes Man Into Making Death Threats Against CNN
Tag Archives: conservative lesbians
Conservative lesbians….oh what a mystery we be to the very uninformed and the conscientiously ill-informed. So to help clear up some of the mindless malarkey (and to do a little public promoting of my blog) I created a short 3-minute video on Youtube to help counter some of the silly misconceptions. I hope you enjoy Conservative Lesbians: A Basic Primer. Continue reading →
If you are a conservative lesbian living in the Seattle metropolitan area, then please take note of the following social Meetup group that is getting underway in your neck of the USA.
Now surely, if there are conservative dykes living within the confines of the ultra-progressive Starbucks socialist justice jurisdiction, then there are most definitely many more Liberty Lesbians living all across this great land of ours. Continue reading →
Conservative lesbians really exist! And how do I know? Because the New York Times has just discovered us! Like uncovering a rare species that flies in the face of the liberally defined political facts of life, the New York Times has tentatively exposed their Democrat devotees to a published presentation exhibiting those very contrary unicorns of the LGBT community: Republican Lesbians. Continue reading →
For those lesbian women looking to connect with other conservative, libertarian, and/or middle-of-the-road sisters, there is a new Google Group that has just been started by one of TLC’s readers. So just click on this link or click on the icon in the sidebar of TLC’s home page to connect. This is a national social group of like-minded lesbians—no geographic limitations. So come on ladies, this is a chance to start something big. Join up and spread the word. Much thanks to Bria for taking the initiative in this endeavor. Continue reading →