- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 10 Examples of Joe Biden's History of Racially Charged Conduct and Comments
- Clyburn: Barrett Confirmation Will 'Throwback' SCOTUS to Days of Segregation, Slavery
- Jill Biden on Hunter Story: 'The American People Don't Want to Hear These Smears Against My Family'
- Pollak: A Biden Win Would Reward Democrats for Russia Hoax, Phony Impeachment, and Race Riots
- Project Veritas: Google Advertising Manager Boasts Company Can Censor 'Right-Wing' Ads
Tag Archives: congress
Admiral Mike Mullen, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, may be enthusiastic about lifting the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ban, but he’s not backed up by the four Joint Chiefs of Staff. All four leaders sent letters to Congress urging members not to vote on lifting the ban until the Pentagon completed its study. Continue reading →
If you spend a lot of time consuming network news and pigging out at all the media entertainment eateries that technology has be offer, you would be totally convinced that America was a very liberal nation. Think again. Continue reading →