- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Ashley Judd Accuses Donald Trump of Having ‘Wet Dreams’ About His Daughter at Women’s March
- Women’s March on Washington: Live Updates
- FAKE NEWS on Day One: Spicer Scolds Press for TIME Reporter’s False Martin Luther King Bust Story
- Trump Restores Churchill Bust to Oval Office in First Day as President
- Trump Attends Multi-Faith Inaugural Prayer Service, Then Meets with CIA
Tag Archives: community organizer
Community Organizer is prominently featured on Barack Obama’s curriculum vitae as a key qualification for the position he currently holds. This innocuous sounding job title conjures up images of dedicated selfless souls trekking along those mean inner city streets helping poor folks learn to help themselves–organizing neighborhood watches, organizing anti-drug initiatives, organizing youth recreational opportunities, organizing job training programs, etc. But we would all be so very incorrect in our assumptions about the actual work and supposed good intentions of the community organizing Joe and Jane. Continue reading →
Rush Limbaugh puts the public union debacle in Wisconsin into clear political perspective. If you missed his Friday broadcast, here’s his slamming commentary on Wisconsin, Obama, and public sector unions. Continue reading →