- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
Explore All Posts
- Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure: ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’
- ‘Populist Hero’ Stephen K. Bannon Returns Home to Breitbart
- Thousands of Leftists Expected to Torpedo Boston Free Speech Rally
- It Begins: U.S. Launches China Trade Probe
- Carl Icahn Says ‘I Can’t’: Billionaire Quits as Special Adviser to President Trump
Tag Archives: community organizer
Community Organizer is prominently featured on Barack Obama’s curriculum vitae as a key qualification for the position he currently holds. This innocuous sounding job title conjures up images of dedicated selfless souls trekking along those mean inner city streets helping poor folks learn to help themselves–organizing neighborhood watches, organizing anti-drug initiatives, organizing youth recreational opportunities, organizing job training programs, etc. But we would all be so very incorrect in our assumptions about the actual work and supposed good intentions of the community organizing Joe and Jane. Continue reading →
Rush Limbaugh puts the public union debacle in Wisconsin into clear political perspective. If you missed his Friday broadcast, here’s his slamming commentary on Wisconsin, Obama, and public sector unions. Continue reading →