- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Reports: Donald Trump Intends to Pick Amy Coney Barrett to Replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Donald Trump Announces Comprehensive 'Platinum Plan' for Black Americans
- Poll: More Disapprove of Black Lives Matter Protests than Approve, Support Plunges from 54% to 39%
- Democrat Insider: Anti-Trump Postal Workers in GOP Neighborhoods Throw Mail-In Ballots in the Garbage
- Confidence in the 'Silent Majority' Booms in Battleground Florida
Tag Archives: communism
You would think that the mass murder atrocities committed under this banner of collective oppression would be common knowledge today. But instead, the Commie Kitsch curriculum taught in our universities and the Commie Cool culture that allows perennially adolescent idiots to strut around in Che Guevara T-shirts dances to the tune of totalitarian revisionism. Continue reading →
Thomas Peterffy is a Hungarian-born American entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Interactive Brokers, a discount brokerage firm. Mr. Peterffy, whose net worth is estimated at $5 billion, escaped from Hungary in his early twenties, coming to the United States as a penniless refugee who could not speak English. During the 1970s, this man turned a knack for computer programming into the phenomenal financial success that he enjoys today. Continue reading →