- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Cernovich: 'I've Definitely Been Considering' Running for California Governor to 'Push the Issues'
- Oklahoma Governor Signs Bill Banning Teaching of Critical Race Theory
- Meacham: Founders Wanted Critical Race Theory, '1619 Project' to Be 'Part of the Conversation'
- Joe Biden Admits He's 'Noticed I Forget to Put My Mask Back On' — 'A Lot of Times'
- Warren: Jobs Numbers Show 'We Need Universal Childcare'
Tag Archives: Colorado
Two dykes in Colorado have been charged with criminal mischief and bringing false charges for what the local police and the FBI say was the staging of a phony hate crime. Apparently, the two women were in an ongoing battle with their homeowners’ association for failing to clean up after their dog. So in retaliation for their neighbors’ insistence that they pick up their pet’s poop, these ladies of the lesbian persuasion decided to play the hate crime card. And Abracadabra!—an anti-gay epithet appeared on the couple’s garage door followed by a hangman’s noose left on their front doorknob. Cue the media outrage and we’ve got ourselves a neatly packaged jaded justice extravaganza. Continue reading →
After listening to all the pathetic hype from the Lamestream Media over the victory of Michael Bennet in the Democrat primary in Colorado, I think it’s time to get a little real. If the only Obama song that the Left has to sing is this pitiful bit of paltrey piffle, then Mr. O is indeed in deep do-do. Continue reading →