- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Netflix CEO Now Says He 'Screwed Up' Defending Dave Chappelle Calling Out the 2SLGBTQQIA+ Agenda
- Joe Biden Joins Leftists to Push Moderates for $1.9 Trillion Spending Bill
- ‘People Are Hoarding’ -- Food Shortages Spike as Supply Chain Crumbles
- Poll: Majority of Working Class Americans Want Less Immigration
- Report: Two Chinese Communist Party Officials Studied at Harvard Before Overseeing Uyghur Detention Camps
Tag Archives: colonialism
Let’s face it folks, without Western culture and the values that flow from it, we wouldn’t be here arguing about the multicultural claptrap that has become the bread and butter of white European liberals who just love to haughtily hate the very heritage that has allowed them to live such ultra comfortable and snugly safe lives. Continue reading →