- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Phil Robertson: 'Satanic Mob' of Democrats Led by 'Monster' Joe Biden Want to 'Get Rid of Jesus'
- Mike Pence Hits John Roberts: 'Disappointment' to Conservatives
- CNN's Cuomo: Trump Lying That Children 'Almost Immune’ to Coronavirus -- 'Violating' Our Kids
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti Blasts 'House Parties,' Will Cut Water and Power to 'Super-Spreaders'
- Facebook, Twitter Censor President Trump's Fox News Interview
Tag Archives: College of Mount St. Joseph
It would appear that even a 25-year membership in a Catholic religious order coupled with a distinguished Deanship at a Catholic college can’t cleanse the political soul of some of these holier-than-thou Lefty Fraus.
Sister Marguerite Kloos, member of the Sisters of Charity and the Dean of Arts and Humanities at the College of Mount St. Joseph located in suburban Cincinnati, stated that she would plead guilty to the charge of illegal voting. Last November, Sister Marge not only cast her own ballot in that hard-fought presidential election, she also pulled the Obama lever a second time in devout remembrance of one of her dearly departed colleagues.
Continue reading →