- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Democrats to Unveil Court-packing Bill; Expands Supreme Court to 13
- BLM Protesters Attack Media near Brooklyn Center Police Building
- Coulter: Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, and the Case Against Mob Justice
- Cotton: Biden Admin Says Same Things about American Racism that China, USSR Used to Say
- Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims, Falsely, He Vowed to Pursue Osama bin Laden to 'Gates of Hell'
Tag Archives: cnn
The beta boys of Marxist media can sure as hell dish it out but notice how they pee their panties when our sitting President refuses to be a sitting duck. The political chicanery and media madness that has ensued since the election of Donald Trump has brought the Left to new lows of anarchical violence and media-sponsored sedition. Any Conservative who thought the Democrats and the rest of the Left would simply accept defeat and move on to political business as usual, has now been smacked in the face by a big, fat, consciousness-raising epiphany. Continue reading →
The highlight of the Arizona Republican debate was the Newt Gingrich media smack down. CNN’s John King thought he’d help along the Obama administration with their 2012 campaign strategy by strumming on that old birth control banjo. But Mr. King didn’t quite expect the feisty sing-a-long that he got from Mr. Gingrich. Continue reading →
Governor Chris Christie at his tell-it-like-it-is best. As Piers Morgan of CNN attempts to push the 1% Democrat party line in Christie’s face, the Governor slaps away Morgan’s feeble political feint with a simple frontal attack. You’ve got to like his style. Continue reading →
Mister O’s TV ratings for his State of the Union Address took a dive on Tuesday evening when he advanced to the podium to pronounce his progressive manifesto for America. Continue reading →
Fox News crushes the competition. In the year of Obama, in the year of progressive apotheosis, could it be that the Left-wing pantheon is beginning to crumble? If Cable TV News ratings could be considered a predictor of changing times and minds, then the gods of secular socialism may be feeling the first tremors of an American conservative earthquake. Continue reading →