- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Visibility Filtering:' 'Twitter Files' Reveals Shadowbanning, Other Tools Used to Censor Conservatives
- Elon Musk Calls out Sussmann, Perkins Coie for 'Attempt to Corrupt a Presidential Election'
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: Twitter 'Harmed Science' by Squelching Scientific Debate
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: I Want to Know if Government Officials Told Twitter to Blacklist Me, They Have Directed Censorship Before
- Schiff: Bigotry Is Spiraling on Twitter under Elon Musk
Tag Archives: Clint Eastwood
As though standing behind both candidates on stage and facing moderator Jim Lehrer, the New Yorker’s Blitt depicted a sturdy Mitt Romney behind the podium with his arm and index finger extended. For Obama, well, Blitt took a different approach. He drew an empty chair behind the podium, recalling Clint Eastwood’s speech at the Republican National Convention in August, in which the actor spoke to an empty piece of furniture while pretending to converse contentiously with the president.
Continue reading →