- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Levin: 'Nothing That Joe Biden Has Done Since His Inauguration Speech Demonstrates Any Form of Unity -- It's Conformity'
- Dershowitz: Calls to Disbar Giuliani 'McCarthyism' -- 'I Would Defend Him to the Depths of My Being'
- Leftists Smear Two-Time War Veteran Sen. Tom Cotton over Nearly Decade-Old Campaign Ads
- Hunter Biden Stops Presidential Motorcade to Make Bagel Run
- Native American Tribe Calls Joe Biden's Drilling Freeze a 'Direct Attack' on Sovereignty
Tag Archives: climate change
Rich Lowry, editor of the National Review and one of the defendants in a civil lawsuit brought by Michael Mann—you remember the Chicken Little Professor of Earth Science at Penn State—took out a full-page ad in the university’s student newspaper, The Daily Collegian. Mr. Lowry offered up a tongue-in-cheek congrats to the Hockey Stick Holy Mann for the Nobel Peace prize the Prof has falsely claimed as his. Continue reading →
Just when you thought that modern-day ‘science’ could not possibly sully its reputation any more than it already had by clinging to the marred mathematical models of its revered anthropomorphic climate change catechism, along comes another dynamic duo of taxpayer supported prima donnas proclaiming to a climate weary world that dinosaurs farted their way to extinction. Continue reading →
Good news for the sake of sanity and common sense and for our Canadian compatriots up north. Peter Kent, Canada’s Environmental Minister, announced today that Canada is pulling out of the Kyoto Climate Change Accords. And in so doing, the Canucks become the first country to walk out on the man-made global Green scheme. Continue reading →
The Chicken Little climate change catastrophe faithful have been meeting in Durbin, South Africa to discuss even more ways to hijack the world’s economy and create their primitive progressive paradise based on the corrupt concept of carbon credits. But a few innovative activists from CFACT decided to have the heavens rain down some common sense upon this fanatical gathering of medieval minds. What a great skydiving stunt. Continue reading →
The principal of the Ansford Academy in Great Britain decided to turn off the heat at his secondary school to help cut the academy’s carbon footprint. Oh yes, the global warming, anthropogenic primitives are alive and well and very busy indoctrinating the upcoming generation with their cultish climate claptrap. Unfortunately for the kids stuck in this Lefty loon’s care, the day picked by Principal Rob Benzie for his save the planet polemic came with a temperature of 34 degrees Fahrenheit. Continue reading →
In James O’Keefe’s video sting operation targeting the Left-wing elite’s tax-funded media, the NPR Progressive Duo of Schiller and Lily compare climate change deniers to those who might still believe planet Earth is flat. Continue reading →
The Department of Energy and Climate Change, a UK governmental agency created in 2008 to save the planet from the scourge of human habitation, believes that part of its mission is to dish out a daily dose of indoctrination to all the good little UK kiddies. Continue reading →