- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Kaine 'Distressed' by Trump Admin Handling Schools Returning in Fall -- 'Trump Has Preached Quack Medicine'
- FNC's Hilton: Either Reopen Schools This Fall 'or Give Me My Money Back'
- Report: Washington to Shed 'Redskins' Name Monday
- Virgil: Welcome to Year One—All Prior History Is Cancelled
- Don, Jr. on Biden: 'This Guy Is the Epitome of the Swamp'
Tag Archives: Clarus Research Group
Ah, the spectacle in Wisconsin. All those public employees with their rants and raves and their huff and puff. All those so inspiring union bozos with their blaring bullhorns. But the piece de resistance of this government bureaucrat boondoggle was the mug of the Reverend Jesse Jackson serenading the white well-heeled crowds with chants of We Shall Overcome. Continue reading →