- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Pence: Only Thing Standing Between America and Agenda of Far Left Is 4 More Years of President Donald Trump
- President Trump Commutes Roger Stone's Prison Sentence
- Trump Promises 'Road to Citizenship' for DACA Illegal Aliens
- Dr. Robert Epstein: Google Will Shift 10% of Voters to Make Trump a 'Blip in History'
- Charles Hurt: The Unbearable White Privilege of Joe Biden
Tag Archives: civil rights
As the cold climes of February draw upon us, we are once again faced with that official government-sponsored 28-day festival of obeisance innocuously known as Black History Month. This yearly exercise in collective condescension typically highlights the accomplishments of historical Black figures, those hard-working heroes from times gone by who serve the progressive purpose of providing role models for the kiddies while keeping the victim-hood hustle safely status quo. Continue reading →
This is the photograph of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot and killed the black 17-year old in Sanford, Florida. Despite the ethnic nuance of his German sounding surname, Mr. Zimmerman is obviously of strong Hispanic descent and a member of a very diverse and multiracial family. Continue reading →