- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Visibility Filtering:' 'Twitter Files' Reveals Shadowbanning, Other Tools Used to Censor Conservatives
- Elon Musk Calls out Sussmann, Perkins Coie for 'Attempt to Corrupt a Presidential Election'
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: Twitter 'Harmed Science' by Squelching Scientific Debate
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: I Want to Know if Government Officials Told Twitter to Blacklist Me, They Have Directed Censorship Before
- Schiff: Bigotry Is Spiraling on Twitter under Elon Musk
Tag Archives: civil rights
As the cold climes of February draw upon us, we are once again faced with that official government-sponsored 28-day festival of obeisance innocuously known as Black History Month. This yearly exercise in collective condescension typically highlights the accomplishments of historical Black figures, those hard-working heroes from times gone by who serve the progressive purpose of providing role models for the kiddies while keeping the victim-hood hustle safely status quo. Continue reading →
This is the photograph of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot and killed the black 17-year old in Sanford, Florida. Despite the ethnic nuance of his German sounding surname, Mr. Zimmerman is obviously of strong Hispanic descent and a member of a very diverse and multiracial family. Continue reading →