- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Ben Carson: 'Child Abuse' to Prey on Children's Curiosity with Transgender Ideology
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
- Dowd: I Struggle Between Laughing and Crying that Trump; CPAC Are Mainstream of GOP
- CPAC Myth Buster: 0.0004 Percent Chance of Being Shot by Police
- Rick Scott: Biden Won't Open Schools, Brags about Open Schools in Migrant Centers
Tag Archives: civil rights
As the cold climes of February draw upon us, we are once again faced with that official government-sponsored 28-day festival of obeisance innocuously known as Black History Month. This yearly exercise in collective condescension typically highlights the accomplishments of historical Black figures, those hard-working heroes from times gone by who serve the progressive purpose of providing role models for the kiddies while keeping the victim-hood hustle safely status quo. Continue reading →
This is the photograph of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot and killed the black 17-year old in Sanford, Florida. Despite the ethnic nuance of his German sounding surname, Mr. Zimmerman is obviously of strong Hispanic descent and a member of a very diverse and multiracial family. Continue reading →