- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump Fires Michael Atkinson, Intel IG Who Revealed Ukraine Whistleblower Complaint
- Pete Buttigieg Rolls Out PAC to Assist Democrats Down Ballot
- Democrats Introduce Measure to Extend Coronavirus Relief Check to Illegal Aliens
- NYC Doctor: 90% of Mount Sinai Hospital's Intake Is Coronavirus Cases
- Ocasio-Cortez Rants that Elected Officials Are Not Providing Enough Relief While Making Margaritas
Tag Archives: Christopher Ciccone
Other than a couple of Republican politicians, the only voices being raised in the defense of Kim Davis, the Kentucky County Clerk imprisoned, yes, let me say that again, imprisoned for refusing to issue a marriage license to two gay men, have been the queer voices of lesbians and gays. Yep, it seems only us homos care enough about the injustice being done in Kentucky to open our political mouths and express a little outrage. Now ain’t that a sweet Come to Jesus conservative irony. Continue reading →