- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- RNC Chair: GOP Base Will ‘Walk Away’ in Midterms If Border Wall Is Not Built
- Judge Who Blocked Trump’s Sanctuary City Order Raised $200,000 for Obama
- Report: Trump to Start Amerexit from NAFTA
- Ann Coulter: Not Building the Wall Is a Government Shutdown
- U.S. Navy Destroyer Fires Warning as Iranian Attack Boat Closes to 1,000 Yds
Tag Archives: christmas
The children’s fantasy classic (and the adult’s as well), The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis is a wonderful Yuletide adventure story. And the best film presentation of Lewis’ Christian parable is not the Disney Hollywood version released in 2005, but rather the BBC television production which was made in 1988. The BBC version is so very true to Lewis’ storytelling style and the children chosen for the parts of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy look and act like English middle-class public school kids circa 1939. Continue reading
It’s not the mall, it’s not the gifts, it’s not the tree, it’s not the turkey, and it’s not the festivities nor the fuss. The true meaning of Christmas, as Linus reminds us, is the birth of the babe in Bethlehem. Continue reading
And here are some of my favorite Christmas songs and Christmas singers. And I’m sure that as soon as I publish this post, a few more Christmas classics will come to mind. Feel free to add yours. Continue reading
Christmas Eve, such a magical time…the majesty of the Christmas tree, the colored lights, the fragile decorations, the special holiday treats, the smell of cookies baking in the oven, the visiting neighbors, the excitement, the anticipation. Continue reading
What a difference a day makes! he snug coziness of a warm bed, the pleasure of watching goodhearted movies, the delicious taste of creamy chocolate, and the enchanted wonderment of falling snow as seen through my bedroom window–all of these special gifts of contentment have been replaced by the cold, stark reality of shoveling out from under. Continue reading