- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol to Shut Down All Sector Checkpoints as Migrant Border Bridge Detention Camp Swells to 10K
- State, Federal Officials Dispute Whether Texas Was Asked to Shut Down Border 'Ports of Entry' Due to Migrant Crisis
- FNC's Melugin: New FAA Rule Keeps Us from Filming Del Rio Situation with Drone, We've Used It at Border for Seven Months Without Issue
- Cruz: 'Manmade Crisis' in Del Rio Due to 'Political Decision' by Biden Admin. to Halt Deportation Flights to Haiti
- Report: Biden Failed to Persuade Joe Manchin to Support $3.5 Trillion Spending Bill
Tag Archives: christmas
The children’s fantasy classic (and the adult’s as well), The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis is a wonderful Yuletide adventure story. And the best film presentation of Lewis’ Christian parable is not the Disney Hollywood version released in 2005, but rather the BBC television production which was made in 1988. The BBC version is so very true to Lewis’ storytelling style and the children chosen for the parts of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy look and act like English middle-class public school kids circa 1939. Continue reading
It’s not the mall, it’s not the gifts, it’s not the tree, it’s not the turkey, and it’s not the festivities nor the fuss. The true meaning of Christmas, as Linus reminds us, is the birth of the babe in Bethlehem. Continue reading
And here are some of my favorite Christmas songs and Christmas singers. And I’m sure that as soon as I publish this post, a few more Christmas classics will come to mind. Feel free to add yours. Continue reading
Christmas Eve, such a magical time…the majesty of the Christmas tree, the colored lights, the fragile decorations, the special holiday treats, the smell of cookies baking in the oven, the visiting neighbors, the excitement, the anticipation. Continue reading
What a difference a day makes! he snug coziness of a warm bed, the pleasure of watching goodhearted movies, the delicious taste of creamy chocolate, and the enchanted wonderment of falling snow as seen through my bedroom window–all of these special gifts of contentment have been replaced by the cold, stark reality of shoveling out from under. Continue reading