- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch Live: George Floyd Protest in Washington, DC
- Watch: Melee Breaks Out in D.C. as George Floyd Protest Turns to Chaos
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Lil Wayne on George Floyd: Stop Blaming Every Cop and Making It About Race
- Twitter Takes No Action Against Viral Tweet Stating 'Violence IS the Answer'
Tag Archives: Chris Christie
Governor Chris Christie at his tell-it-like-it-is best. As Piers Morgan of CNN attempts to push the 1% Democrat party line in Christie’s face, the Governor slaps away Morgan’s feeble political feint with a simple frontal attack. You’ve got to like his style. Continue reading →
I’m not sure where the Talking Heads are getting their insider information, but I would be awfully surprised if Governor Christie decided to enter the Republican presidential race at this stage of the game, especially after his repeated public denials of any interest in doing so. But the Governor’s firmly stated non-presidential intentions haven’t muzzled those mavens of manufactured drama within the news commentary community. Far from it. For whatever reason, the chatter crowd, including our conservative colleagues on the Right, are all agog at the possibility of a larger-than-life Christie for President campaign. Continue reading →