- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty of Rape and Sex Assault
- Actor Jussie Smollett to Be Indicted on 6 New Charges
- Poll: Sanders, Bloomberg Leapfrog Biden in New York
- Bernie Sanders Praises Fidel Castro: 'It's Unfair to Simply Say Everything Is Bad'
- Judge Judy Vows to Fight ‘To the Death’ Against Bernie Sanders
Tag Archives: Chinese Proverb
As this Chinese gentleman so wisely perceived, the determination of any drama is not necessarily concluded in each of its unfolding scenes.
Life’s fickle events certainly shape and mold us. But often we forget that we too do the shaping, not only of circumstances, but of our character and our destiny. So let this holiday season be a time for fruitful introspection and let us choose to stand together upon the solid rock of thanksgiving. Continue reading →