- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive: Warrant Shows DOJ, FBI Waited Several Days After Judge Approved to Conduct Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Author Salman Rushdie Attacked on Stage in New York
- Nolte: Republican Support for Trump Hits Record High After Fascist FBI Raid
- Public Health Officials: Polio Detected in New York City Sewage
- Nolte: American College Enrollment Plummets
Tag Archives: children’s books
Rush Limbaugh, the writer of children’s books? Rush Limbaugh, the political father figure for the befuddled youth of America? Oh yes indeedy do. On his radio program today, Mister Limbaugh announced his daring plunge into the children’s publishing field with an educational offering on US history. His new book in the kiddy genre is entitled: Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans. And I’m sure this nugget of no-nonsense American heritage geared toward the junior high crowd will hardly be a stand alone attraction.
Continue reading →