- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive--Immigration Expert: Trump Can End H-4 Visas, OPT Program to Shore Up Jobs for Americans
- New England Journal of Medicine: Coronavirus Could Be No Worse than Flu
- Coronavirus Deaths May Be Much Higher than Iranian Government Admitted, Says BBC
- Amy Klobuchar Decides to Address AIPAC Conference -- via Video
- Doug Collins CPAC: Swamp Couldn't Stop You from Electing Trump, Schiff Can't Spell 'Truth'
Tag Archives: children’s books
Rush Limbaugh, the writer of children’s books? Rush Limbaugh, the political father figure for the befuddled youth of America? Oh yes indeedy do. On his radio program today, Mister Limbaugh announced his daring plunge into the children’s publishing field with an educational offering on US history. His new book in the kiddy genre is entitled: Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims: Time Travel Adventures with Exceptional Americans. And I’m sure this nugget of no-nonsense American heritage geared toward the junior high crowd will hardly be a stand alone attraction.
Continue reading →