- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Tom Cotton Blasts AG Garland over FBI Probe into 'Domestic Terrorists' Parents
- Video Exclusive – Greg Abbott: Green New Deal Policies Already Driving Up Oil Prices
- Labor Union Opposes Quickly Moving Containers from Cargo Ships Compounding Supply Chain Crisis
- Bidenflation Hits Disneyland: Price of Admission Spikes as Much as 9 Percent
- Fact Check: Biden Claims More People Working Today Than Before The Pandemic
Tag Archives: Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day
The queer movement has resorted to the typical ploys of the Left and has attempted to demonize any opposition to the gay marriage issue. The Hate hustle that is used here to close down discussion on same-sex marriage is along the same lines as the racist rant when it comes to opposition to Obama or to any perceived challenge to the multicultural mandate—it’s a strategy meant to sideline and gag opponents by glorifying not only the controversial cause itself but also the sacred victims it purports to save. This apotheosis approach has become standard political fare for the anything but fair-minded minions of progressivism, be they gay or straight. Continue reading →
Let’s sock it to those anti-Christian Chicken Shits, those Gay Marriage Muggers with their Muslim Blind Eye and their big time Bully Boy Tactics. Continue reading →