- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Biden Administration Send Less than Half the Lifesaving Antibody Treatment Needed to Florida
- Anthony Fauci Dismissed Masks in 2019 as a 'Paranoid' Tool
- Rap Star Nicki Minaj Compares Cancel Culture in U.S. to Communist China: 'Don't Y'all See What's F**king Happening?'
- CNN's Lemon: Time to Shun Stupid Unvaccinated -- 'Leave Them Behind'
- WATCH: Police Release Video of Interaction with Gabby Petito and Boyfriend After 911 Call
Tag Archives: Chicago Free Press
Israel, Palestine, and Gays written by Paul Varnell, originally appeared in the Chicago Free Press back in 2002 and was published again at the Independent Gay Forum. In this article, Mr. Varnell contrasts the daily realities for gay men living in the West Bank and Gaza with the world of gay men living in Israel. Continue reading →