- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Alex Azar on Taiwan: ‘Very Important Partner of United States’
- AG Barr on Portland Protests: 'The American People Are Being Told a Lie by the Media'
- Gov. Cuomo: Trump’s Executive Orders ‘Laughable'
- Bill Gates: Trump's Pandemic Response 'Mind-Blowing' -- 'No Other Country Has This Testing Insanity'
- Lindsey Graham Releases Document Showing FBI Misled the Senate on Steele Dossier
Tag Archives: Che Guevara
You would think that the mass murder atrocities committed under this banner of collective oppression would be common knowledge today. But instead, the Commie Kitsch curriculum taught in our universities and the Commie Cool culture that allows perennially adolescent idiots to strut around in Che Guevara T-shirts dances to the tune of totalitarian revisionism. Continue reading →