- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH LIVE: Former President Donald Trump Holding 'Save America' Rally in Warren, Michigan
- Biden Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He's Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate
- Majority of Republicans Choose Trump in 2024, Just One-Third of Democrats Support a Biden Bid
- VIDEO - Hurricane Ian Lays Waste to Fort Myers: ‘90 Percent of Island Gone’
- Exclusive — Tom Emmer: Pelosi Continues 'Worldwide' Farewell Tour as DCCC Cuts Off Vulnerable Members
Tag Archives: Charmin Toilet Paper
Laura Ingraham, conservative Talk Radio host, often refers to David Axelrod, the Communications Director for Obama’s reelection campaign, as Mr. Whipple, that TV commercial character notorious for telling grocery store customers not to squeeze the Charmin. Continue reading →