- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Bernie Sanders Releases Final Ads in Nevada: Trump Is 'Most Corrupt President in American History'
- Nevada Wild: Sanders Has Advantage, But Vote-Counting Could Be Messy
- Pelosi: America Cannot Withstand 'Destruction' Trump Would Do in a Second Term
- Pastor Paula White-Cain: Prayer Can Help America Come Back Together
- De Blasio: Bloomberg Is 'the Epitome of the Power Structure'
Tag Archives: Charlotte
In 2008, it was Greek columns and otherworldly smoke and mirrors. But in 2012, the deluded Democrats have moved beyond the era of Athens and into the iron fist age of the all-powerful Caesars, opting for the majesty of the Roman amphitheater and the screaming adoration of the lowly masses. Emperor Obama, who obviously is wearing no political competency cloths to speak of, is still pathetically clinging to the pretense of apotheosis. Continue reading →