- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Facebook Suppressed Breitbart News Traffic by Twenty Percent
- Mike Lee Calls on Joe Manchin to Switch Parties -- 'No Reason' to Remain with the Party of Inflation, Lawlessness
- WATCH: Protesters March on NYC's Barclays Center in Support of Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
Tag Archives: Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race and Justice
Ah, the academic dumb-down courses these institutions of ‘higher’ learning attempt to foist on their student body these days. An Ivy League education in the 21st century seems nothing more than a total immersion in Marxist mumbo-jumbo rather than a true exploratory journey of the intellect. Sort of like an ultra expensive secular bible school for the progressive true believer. And coming up in the Spring of 2013, Harvard University is offering up a new load of Lefty dogma do-do to round out their ever-expanding core curriculum of social justice sophistry. Continue reading →