- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Supercharged Brian Kemp Races into Governor’s Rematch: Stacey Abrams Will Be ‘Great Unifier’ for Georgia Republicans
- Pinkerton: Sorry, Joe! Midterm Elections Are a Referendum on White House Performance
- Donald Trump Rallies Wyoming Against 'Lapdog for Pelosi' Liz Cheney
- Exclusive — Watch: Michigan Professor Tells Students to Watch 'Actual, Honest-to-God ... Professional News' MSNBC, Trashes Fox
- Report: Los Angeles County High School Banning Unvaccinated Students from Graduation Ceremony
Tag Archives: CDC
Today, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued the results of a study conducted across 21 U.S. metropolitan areas that focused on gay and bisexual men and their rate of HIV infection. The CDC found that 1 in 5 gay men are infected with the HIV virus and almost half of them (44%) don’t know it. Continue reading →