- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 82nd Airborne Division Arrives to DC Metro Area with Black Hawks and Chinooks
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Joe Biden Vows Not to Use 'Racial Wounds' for 'Political Gain' -- Then Includes George Floyd's Dying Words in Fundraising Appeal
- Charles Hurt: The Democrat Party Is Built on Racial Exploitation
- Rioters Deface 'Glory' Monument to Black Civil War Soldiers in Boston
Tag Archives: Catholics Called to Witness
I think the video makes it pretty clear what voting for one’s conscience means for the Catholic Church and that is obviously a vote for Romney. Of course, all us queers are supposed to scream Hate, Hate, Hate, because the video calls for a reinforcement of marriage and not a redefinition of the institution. But quite frankly, after starting out as a gay marriage supporter, I have come to the hard-bitten conclusion that supporting traditional marriage is a commonsense thing to do. Continue reading →