- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ted Cruz Hammers ‘Moron’ Seth Rogen: Your Side Shuts Down Business, Oppresses Faith, Censors Speech, Cancels Those Who Disagree
- Romney: Trump's Impeachment Is Important to Bring 'Unity in Our Country'
- Maxine Waters: Trump Will 'Take over Legislatures, Little Towns and Cities' If Not Convicted for Insurrection
- Michigan County GOP Unanimously 'Censures and Condemns' Rep. Fred Upton over Impeachment Vote
- Exclusive - Rep. Madison Cawthorn: Democrats 'Trying to Play Political Theatre with Our Nation's Soldiers’
Tag Archives: Catholic Church
When a major Catholic conference of American women religious features a keynote speaker who touts the marvelous mental miracle of moving beyond Jesus, wouldn’t you say it was high time for such holier-than-thou harridans to hit the road? If an American nun can no longer support the essential theological element of the spiritual faith that is supposed to sustain her, then it seems pretty darn clear to me that this twisted sister has ceased to be a true believing Christian let alone a Catholic one. Continue reading
The world of garbage art is now a little less trashier. On Palm Sunday in the city of Avignon, France, the Piss Christ exhibit, a depiction of a crucifix immersed in a urine-filled glass, was vandalized by several young men armed with a hammer and a screwdriver. The plexiglass shield protecting the anti-Christian display was smashed and the photograph slashed. Continue reading