- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Cotton: 'The Act of Accepting the Chinese Money --- That Should Be Criminalized'
- Blackburn: 'Unbelievable' How Dems Refuse to Condemn Violent Protests
- Donald Trump Ad: Joe Biden 'Hiding in His Basement' from 'Decades of Failure'
- Where Fake News Is Born: How Wikipedia Spreads Hoaxes
- ESPN Subscriber Losses Accelerate as Network Returns to Woke Programming
- Lebanese Officials Ordered Under House Arrest During Investigation Of Port Explosion That Devastated Beirut
- US Health Secretary Alex Azar To Make Highest-Level Visit To Taiwan In Decades, A Move Likely To Anger China
- Lithuanian Man Ricardas Puisys Suspected To Have Been Murdered 5 Years Ago Found Living In English Forest
Tag Archives: Catholic Church
When a major Catholic conference of American women religious features a keynote speaker who touts the marvelous mental miracle of moving beyond Jesus, wouldn’t you say it was high time for such holier-than-thou harridans to hit the road? If an American nun can no longer support the essential theological element of the spiritual faith that is supposed to sustain her, then it seems pretty darn clear to me that this twisted sister has ceased to be a true believing Christian let alone a Catholic one. Continue reading
The world of garbage art is now a little less trashier. On Palm Sunday in the city of Avignon, France, the Piss Christ exhibit, a depiction of a crucifix immersed in a urine-filled glass, was vandalized by several young men armed with a hammer and a screwdriver. The plexiglass shield protecting the anti-Christian display was smashed and the photograph slashed. Continue reading