- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- New York Times on Memorial Day Weekend: 'Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?'
- Democrats Face Criticism for Not Wearing Face Masks, Violating Own Rules
- $21 Million Brooklyn Field Hospital Shutters After Seeing No Coronavirus Patients
- Ohio Judge Deems State's Coronavirus Lockdown Illegal
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Coronavirus: ‘China Let the World Down’
Tag Archives: Carmike 14 Theater
The Delaware Supreme Court overturned a decision by the Delaware Human Relations Commission that had found the Carmike 14 Movie Theater in Dover guilty of racism because their manager had ‘used a condescending tone’ when he asked a predominately black audience to be sure to turn off their cell phones before the main feature. Continue reading →