- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Some in Migrant Caravan Carry Fake COVID-19 Test Results, Say Guatemalan Officials
- Watch Live: Senate Panel Considers Biden's Secretary of State Pick Tony Blinken
- Seven Things to Know about Tony Blinken, Joe Biden's Pick for Secretary of State
- Watch Live: Senate Committee Holds Hearing for DHS Nominee Alejandro Mayorkas
- Joe Biden's DHS Nominee Alejandro Mayorkas Will Not Commit to Not Tearing Down Border Wall
Tag Archives: capitalism
Thomas Peterffy is a Hungarian-born American entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Interactive Brokers, a discount brokerage firm. Mr. Peterffy, whose net worth is estimated at $5 billion, escaped from Hungary in his early twenties, coming to the United States as a penniless refugee who could not speak English. During the 1970s, this man turned a knack for computer programming into the phenomenal financial success that he enjoys today. Continue reading →
Let us raise our wine glasses on this Thanksgiving day to pay a brief homage to that much maligned and sorely slandered class of capitalist whose financial success creates the very foundation for all our lives. Continue reading →