- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Politico: Bernie Sanders' Rivals Concede They Won't Win in Nevada
- Nevada Wild: Sanders Has Advantage, But Vote-Counting Could Be Messy
- Bernie Sanders Releases Final Ads in Nevada: Trump Is 'Most Corrupt President in American History'
- Pelosi: America Cannot Withstand 'Destruction' Trump Would Do in a Second Term
- Pastor Paula White-Cain: Prayer Can Help America Come Back Together
Tag Archives: capitalism
Thomas Peterffy is a Hungarian-born American entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Interactive Brokers, a discount brokerage firm. Mr. Peterffy, whose net worth is estimated at $5 billion, escaped from Hungary in his early twenties, coming to the United States as a penniless refugee who could not speak English. During the 1970s, this man turned a knack for computer programming into the phenomenal financial success that he enjoys today. Continue reading →
Let us raise our wine glasses on this Thanksgiving day to pay a brief homage to that much maligned and sorely slandered class of capitalist whose financial success creates the very foundation for all our lives. Continue reading →