- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Cernovich: 'I've Definitely Been Considering' Running for California Governor to 'Push the Issues'
- Whitmer Didn’t Inform Law Enforcement She Used Private Plane for Florida Trip
- Nolte: Watch — Lunatic Screams at Pregnant Woman for Not Wearing Mask
- Charles Hurt -- California Dreamin': Believe All Women, Even if They Used to Be a Man
- Biden Chief of Staff's Daughter Asked DOJ to Deploy Federal Monitors for Arizona Audit
Tag Archives: Canada
A popular book on sale at a Toronto bookshop up in the sophisticated multicultural climes of Canada has some very patriarchal advice for the typical married Muslim pair. A Gift for the Muslim Couple authored by Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi offers some intriguing medieval gems of worldly wisdom for the husbands of recalcitrant wives. Continue reading →
A Canadian jury on Sunday found the Shafia family guilty of murdering their three teenage daughters and the father’s co-wife back in 2009. Mohammad Shafia and his second wife, Tooba, murdered their three teenage daughters, aged 19, 17, and 13-years old and Mohammad Shafia’s first wife, Rona Mohammed, 52 years old. Assisting them in this grisly family affair was their son, 21-year old, Hamed. Continue reading →
Good news for the sake of sanity and common sense and for our Canadian compatriots up north. Peter Kent, Canada’s Environmental Minister, announced today that Canada is pulling out of the Kyoto Climate Change Accords. And in so doing, the Canucks become the first country to walk out on the man-made global Green scheme. Continue reading →
With the advent of the 112th US Congress at hand and its presumed focus on that distended extravaganza called Obamacare , I thought it would be interesting to see how our Canadian cousins in the Land of the Enlightened Proletariat were getting along up there in universal healthcare heaven. Continue reading →