- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Praises Mic Muting as a 'Good Idea': 'I Think There Should Be More Limitations on Us'
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds North Carolina Rally
- Watch Live: President Trump Campaigns in Gastonia, North Carolina
- Pelosi Predicts Democrats Take White House, Both Chambers of Congress -- 'We Will Increase Our Numbers in the House'
- Report: Senate Democrats to Boycott Amy Coney Barrett's Committee Vote
Tag Archives: campaign ad
Vote for More Free Crap! Yes, inevitably, there is a Youtube video parody of the Lena Dunham ‘lose your voting viriginity to Barack Obama’ campaign ad. All thanks to Steven Crowder. Continue reading →
If you want to know just how warped the Democrat party and its progressive fornication free-for-all has become, just watch this one minute Obama campaign ad. The child-like immaturity of the woman presented in the ad goes hand-in-hand with the silly sexualizing of the very grown-up act of voting. Continue reading →
Black Americans Need Opportunity NOT Dependency Continue reading →
Ain’t it grand to see aggressive, smart, and effective battle tactics coming from the Republican Party? My gosh, after having to live through the bumbling brainless vaudeville routine of the McCain campaign back in 2008, it is so energizing to witness the kind of kick-butt operation that Mitt Romney is putting together. Keep it coming, boys and girls. Continue reading →
Let Them Eat Cake! Just two lucky unwashed hoi polloi will win the chance to sup at the same table as the Obama court jesters. Yes, you may be unemployed, yes, you may have a foreclosure notice looming like the sword of Damocles hanging overhead, but hell’s bells, the Obama reelection campaign is offering you pathetic peasants a sumptuous free meal for two! Continue reading →
Day One of Romney’s presidency can’t come fast enough. Continue reading →
GOProud is stepping into the 2010 election fracas with their own political ad campaign. Targeting Barney Frank, Barbara Boxer, and Nancy Pelosi, GOProud will be hitting the airwaves with a 30-second smack at these dysfunctional Democrats Continue reading →