- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Gov. Greg Abbott: Texas Is ‘Leading the Nation’ in Vaccine Distribution
- REPORT: Biden Team to Migrant Caravan: Don't Come, You Won't Get In -- Yet
- WATCH: Guatemalan Security Forces Push Migrant Caravan Back
- NYT: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Approved Blacklisting Donald Trump While on French Polynesia Vacation
- Self-Described ‘Hardcore Leftist’ Arrested for Plans to Attack Florida State Capitol
Tag Archives: cable news
Those so sought after ratings are not on the rise at the MSNBC news network this year. In fact, cable’s liberal nest of noisome nonsense is poised to plunge to last place in the ongoing 3-way battle for cable news dominance. Losing its market share in that all-important age range of 25 – 54, MSNBC has been seeing its prime time audience slip sliding away. Continue reading →