- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch Live: George Floyd Protest in Washington, DC
- Watch: Melee Breaks Out in D.C. as George Floyd Protest Turns to Chaos
- ***Live Updates*** George Floyd Protests Continue
- Lil Wayne on George Floyd: Stop Blaming Every Cop and Making It About Race
- Twitter Takes No Action Against Viral Tweet Stating 'Violence IS the Answer'
Tag Archives: burqa
Since August marks the commencement of Ramadan, I felt it quite fitting for we in the West to receive the very good news today that Italy is taking steps to ban the burqa. Continue reading →
The Netherlands is finally saying NO to the Double-Dutch standard of multiculturalism. After a 30-plus year experiment with nonsensical political policies that promoted parallel societies within its borders, one a modernized Western culture and the other a pre-Medieval caliphate, the Dutch government is now instituting measures to put an end to the suicidal Muslim mollification programs of the past. Continue reading →
There is a conservative breeze beginning to blow across the Netherlands. And that breeze just might bring some long overdue changes to the cultural landscape of the once quaint country of windmills and tulips. Continue reading →