- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Mitch McConnell: Democrats Want to 'Rig the Rules of American Elections Permanently' in Their Favor
- Obama Pushes Federal Election Takeover Bill Despite Self-Made 'Policy' Not to Weigh In on 'Day to Day Scrum'
- Reason's Matt Welch Confronts Alex Marlow with Debunked Charlottesville Hoax on C-SPAN
- Former Obama Ethics Chief: Hunter Biden's Art Venture Has a 'Shameful and Grifty Feeling to It'
- Arizona Audit Winding Down: Paper Examination Phase Expected to End Saturday
Tag Archives: budget cuts
If anyone has the ability to effectively and laughingly skewer the Left-wing fatted calf of bloated budgets and big government glut, it’s the ever clever pointed pen of Mark Steyn. Mark Steyn, author, political commentator, and radio talk show host has the hard-hitting knack of knocking down all those progressive palisades of pie-in-the-sky inanities that crowd our cultural landscape. And he easily blows away these flimsy liberal phantasms using the double-barrel shotgun of satire and sarcasm. Continue reading →
Many special interest groups within Pennsylvania are still reeling from Governor Tom Corbett’s proposed budget cuts that will dramatically impact many of these complacent institutions and organizations within the state. For far too long, these groups have been getting their greedy little palms greased each and every time they echoed their poor me pleas through the exulted halls of our Democrat controlled state house. Continue reading →