- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** House Judiciary Committee Holds Second Impeachment Hearing
- Watch Live: House Judiciary Committee Holds Second Hearing on Impeachment
- Adam Schiff Releases Democrats' Intelligence Committee Impeachment Report
- Fusion GPS Chief Saw Russian Lawyer Before and After Her Trump Tower Meeting
- Nolte: 7,700 Media Jobs Slashed This Year
Tag Archives: BSA
Congratulations to the Boy Scouts of America for standing up to the vicious vendetta perpetrated by a bunch of gay goons and their media hit squad. It takes a special kind of courage to withstand the full force of a cultural tsunami hell-bent on crushing a successful non-profit membership organization. I support the BSA’s basic human right of freedom of association and I denounce the bully boy tactics that continue to be used against this great institution. Continue reading →