- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- New York Times on Memorial Day Weekend: 'Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?'
- Democrats Face Criticism for Not Wearing Face Masks, Violating Own Rules
- $21 Million Brooklyn Field Hospital Shutters After Seeing No Coronavirus Patients
- Ohio Judge Deems State's Coronavirus Lockdown Illegal
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Coronavirus: ‘China Let the World Down’
Tag Archives: British men
Try not to regurgitate at this recent revelation concerning the people now serving as the poster child for progressive paternalism….It appears that many British men and women are still very much bonded to their Teddy Bears. Yep, a recent survey sponsored by Travelodge, a major hotel chain, reveals that 35% of British adults still go to bed each night clinging to their childhood care bears. Continue reading →